Friday, July 28, 2006

Hope I can update more often than this


I know I haven’t written very much in this blog or responded to almost any of the emails that have been sent to me. For those that are checking in to the blog or waiting for the email responses, please hang in there, I shall respond.

I have been working so much and I don’t really have internet access. If I stick my computer on the trashcan on the window ledge, I can (sometimes) get a signal from a neighbor, otherwise no net.

While my workdays have been long and my frustrations many, I am starting to get things worked through. I haven’t even finished unpacking yet! When I do, I plan on responding to emails and telling about my first adventure or two.



Waiting to talk and wanting to walk,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home