Sunday, September 17, 2006

My house in Korea


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite


I would like to not only explain a little bit about what it is like to live in Korea but also show some pictures of where I actually live. These might be a little boring but at the same time kind of interesting to see what is the same and what is different with life in America. What is apparent is that most things are not too far different than how they might be in America. Definitely living quarters here look a lot more similar in Korea than they do in Africa. Anyway, I have always been the type to believe that being “well off” meant that you can be happy with everything you have, not having everything you can. So that being said, my life here is getting happier all the time, and while my place does not have as many rooms as the last place I lived, it is all mine and I am doing fine. Actually, I am at a point in my life where I don’t really need much to live comfortably and most (not all) of the basics have been met where I live now. Hope you enjoy the pics.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the tour of your apartment. You have so many interesting areas!

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home